Pallet Town: Shades of your journey await!
A small town where most Kanto Pokémon trainers begin their journey. Professor Oak's Lab and Red & Blue's houses can be found here.
|Bulbasaur||5||Oak's Lab||Only one|
|Charmander||5||Oak's Lab||Only one|
|Squirtle||5||Oak's Lab||Only one|
After obtaining your starter Pokémon:
Rival Brendan/May (Prize Money: $500)
- Lv 5 Bulbasaur (if you chose Squirtle) or;
- Lv 5 Charmander (if you chose Bulbasaur) or;
- Lv 5 Squirtle (if you chose Charmander)
Places of InterestEdit
- Red's mom heals your Pokémon for free. You can also use Red's computer upstairs to store items and switch Pokémon around.
- If you access Red's computer and go into your item storage, you can withdraw a potion.
- Can battle Red after defeating the Elite 4.
- Blue's sister, Daisy, will groom one of your Pokémon a once a day for free, to raise that Pokémon's happiness.
- Choose your starter Pokémon here. Oak will also give you a Pokédex.
- Your Rayquaza will be held here until you see 102 fusion Pokémon.
- Upon leaving for the first time after getting your first Pokémon, one of Oak's Aides will give you 10 pokeballs.